Monday, September 17, 2007

My Proof is Here!

Today was pretty exciting for me! My Proof book came in the mail today. I had drove down to the mailbox and was dissapointed that the mail was not there. Of course when I got back to the house the mail man drove up...LOL

I used the binoculars to see if it was worth driving the 1/3 mile back down to the mailbox, sure enough there was a box! I started jumping up and down saying "My Book is Here" It was somewhat reminicent of that scene from The Jerk... You know the one...'The new phone book's here, The new phone book's here!' LOL

Anyhooo.
I went back down and there it was. My book. My heartfelt words to my son, my tears, fears, and my joys. In Print. I wanted to cry I was so happy. I feel so accomplished.

I just finished proof reading it. There are a few things that need to be fixed, minor type-o's, but other than that I am pretty happy with it. I'll be publishing it in the next week and then setting up distribution.

My friends and family are excited.... So am I !

No comments: