Saturday, September 29, 2007

Getting Excited...

I am testing the waters looking for reviews and making my "Hit list" for my marketing campaign. There's been some interest, but I wont say who or where...I dont want to jinx things (LOL) I'm not really superstitious, I just dont want to "count my chickens before they have hatched"!

I will be donating a portion of the sales of my book to the HER Foundation to support their ongoing research efforts. The HER Foundation is a 501c3 Non Profit Organization and donations are Tax Deductible! To learn more about Hyperemesis Gravidarum you can visit their site by clicking the banner below:




They will be adding my book to their site as well in the next week or so. Thank You! Kimber :)

The majority of my marketing effort will be when the book hits Amazon, etc... But so far I feel pretty good about the response I have recieved! Here's to hoping... :)

No comments: