Saturday, October 27, 2007

Podcast Resumes...

Hi all!
I havent done a new podcast lately because I have been glued to my TV, cell phone and messenger waiting anxiously for word from family and friends in So Cal.

Thankfully most were safe and out of harms way, but I have some friends who have lost everything...

My love and prayers go out to them and their families, as well as all those in So Cal effected by these fires.

I thank those on the front lines who do what they can, putting themselves in harms way... and the Governator for his quick response.

For the latest updates and ways you can help the fire victims check the fireblog:
http://sosdfireblog.blogspot.com/

The Letters to Zane podcast will resume this Sunday night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. nice blog.Ihad already posted my resume in many job sites.Now I think that your blog
is best for free job posts
thanks........