Wednesday, November 29, 2006

November 29, 2006

Hi Zane!
I can’t even begin to tell you how happy I am.

You are truly a gift from heaven. I am beginning to feel much better. My nausea and vomiting is finally going away. In fact I haven’t puked in days!

I ate in a restaurant 3 times with no problems, I am starting to spend time with friends, and I am venturing out for a few hours here and there for shopping or whatever.

I am only able to handle about 2 hours of walking around before I start getting exhausted and feeling bad… but I am working on that.

It is very hard for me to not have energy for the smallest things. I used to hike daily with Kimo up to six miles at a time, so to be wiped out after very little is...




This is an excerpt from the book I Wrote: Letters to Zane
Available September 2007