Tuesday, August 8, 2006

August 8, 2006

WOW!

Thirteen days of journal entries…*laughing* that has to be a RECORD!
But I want you to have these letters so you know what I am feeling everyday you are a part of my life. I want you to know how much I love you.

There is an “old wives” method of trying to “predict” the sex of an unborn child. It is called dowsing. You use a pendulum, or necklace, or string with a wedding ring tied to the end.

Since I am not a married woman *GASP!* *Laugh* …and I do not have a pendulum, I used Grandpa Angel’s necklace. It is a cross that my mother gave to him when he went to Vietnam (a war you will learn about someday). Anyhoo…

It is a silver cross engraved with “Forever Darling”. I wear it when I travel usually, but since you came into my life, I never take it off. So, what you do is hold the necklace/pendulum/ring over the pregnant woman’s belly to see what it does.

If it swings back and forth it will be a...






This is an excerpt from the book I Wrote: Letters to Zane Available September 2007